CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Head of Digital Partnerships is responsible for driving growth and adoption of CLEAR’s biometric identity platform across marketplace businesses of all types. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to lead an area of growth that will be transformative for CLEAR’s growth trajectory.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build pipelines to establish product partnerships that unlock transformative experiences for our partners in a manner consistent with CLEAR’s growth strategy
- Leverage your deep expertise and industry knowledge to originate and manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies
- Articulate and evangelize the value of our biometric identity platform and its evolving capabilities to prospective partners, contextualize its application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption by organizations and operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage complex deal negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Deeply understand our potential marketplace partners’ challenges and needs, while collaborating with Product, Program and Engineering to inform our product roadmap in a way that drives continuous topline growth, deeper engagement and utilization, and continually improved experiences for our marketplace partners
Who You Are:
- 12+ years professional experience including business development, operations and security, ideally with a focus on innovation and growth at a market-leading product organization (added bonus: familiarity with identity-related products and problems)
- Experience negotiating complex deal structures with savvy counter-parties to create mutual value
- Dexterity interfacing with a complex array of stakeholders at partner companies across functions including c-suite executives, product, technology, privacy, security, marketing and finance
- Track record of success in a product-oriented organization demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify opportunities and improve team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- You’re mission-centric and motivated by performance metrics and KPIs
- A lockstep vision of CLEAR’s potential to disrupt this space