CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and leading the team of APMs (Agile Program Managers) who support product development for the CLEAR platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives. You will ensure tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, and status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborates with cross functional team leaders from Engineering, IT Design, Product and Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic)
- Prepares and gives business reviews to the e-suite regarding progress and roadblocks to shipping new services and features
- Drives continuous improvement using data and information from teams from teams to identify issues and ways to improve
- Ability to prioritize based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands is a key requirement of the role
- Evangelizes and leads teams in agile methodologies
- Advocate and champion for the developer experience driving their priorities into the roadmap
- Provide "go to" leadership, transparency, and visibility to the entire Technology and Product organization
- Staffs and manages team of Agile Program Managers that supports scrum teams across the Technology organization
- Leads, coaches and mentors Program Management Team members for professional development
- Builds an effective team management plan including program/project reviews, constant learning and feedback
Who You Are:
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years enterprise level software project management with experience in product design, user experience, and new product development is a must
- 5+ years of building, mentoring and managing Program Management teams
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conductive to collaboration; able to work well in cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike