CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a goal-driven, Full-Stack Engineer to join our team and develop the next generation of tools essential for successful management of our business processes! If you’re an engineer who is passionate about providing solutions mixing modern HTML5 UIs with micro-service, event-driven backend components, then this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure all services are reliable, maintainable, and well-integrated into the CLEAR ecosystems
This is a high-visibility role that provides many opportunities to directly impact the direction of CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- You will be a key software contributor to a team building tools for internal use by both business and technical teams
- Build both front-end and back-end services
- Collaborate with the design and business teams to collect and test business requirements
- Assist in developing new, and enhance existing, Java-based web and server-side applications with strong ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to best practices for testing and designing reusable code
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Excited to work on and grow knowledge of both front-end (HTML5, React, Redux, etc.) and back-end (Microservices, Node.JS, Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) technologies
- Comfortable working in a technology-agnostic environment
- Experience with Salesforce development nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests and recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- Entrepreneurial team player with a can-do attitude who can multitask