CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
As a Solutions Architect, you serve as the trusted advisor between product, technology, and CLEAR customers, driving technical discovery and implementation in emerging business verticals through pilot integrations. You will help shape the future of CLEAR. In seeing the unique business challenges faced by our partners, you will be tasked with the opportunity to develop solutions no one else has. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging technology skill-set to find the best solution for the problems at hand.
If you have a strong technical background, have led technical integrations, and thrive on having a direct customer impact, this may be the role for you! While this role works alongside the product, technology, and business development teams, it reports directly to the Director of Product Innovation, based in New York City.
What You Will Do
- Use your broad range of technology and awareness of what CLEAR customers need to build smaller-scale proof-of-concept solutions, using new or existing products, including software, biometric hardware, and external services.
- Help guide the product and technology teams research next-gen solutions and drive standardization across the platform.
- Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation, and integration with the CLEAR platform.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implementing strategic customer projects, partnering with CLEAR product and technology teams.
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party solutions.
- Provide escalated level of support for critical customer operational issues.
- Up to 25% travel required.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of core Java experience with a drive for continuous learning; Full-stack experience is preferred; mobile and/or web experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture or consulting role
- Strong working knowledge of AWS environments and tooling
- System knowledge of both Windows and Linux environments
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with business and technical audiences