CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader to expand the CLEAR identity network to the enterprise.
The GM Enterprise and Digital Identity is responsible for the creation, development, and profitability businesses that make employees lives easier, richer, and more secure Including:
- Delivering enterprise single sign-on and multi-factor authentication, reducing the cost and impact of password and token management
- Entering an office building as an employee or guest
- Delivering frictionless, permissioned access to building amenities such as elevators, gyms, lockers, and concessions
- Extending digital identities into new opportunities
What You Will Do:
- Manage and/or grow top line revenue and/or P&L with great business acumen and proven experience
- Possess a good to deep understanding of identity and access management, including product, business, and technology.
- Lead a business development team
- Inspire and influence senior business leaders to share our vision of a secure, frictionless world
- Collaborate, create and share requirements with the product, program and engineering orgs that will drive and accelerate the new businesses
- Be responsible for the top line (and potentially full) P&L for the platform businesses
- Work with and/or manage:
- Business development analysts who aid/are responsible for research, establishing direction, and market and financial analysis
- Matrixed product or project managers (based upon the type of implementation) who for each new pilot partner with the GM and/or business leaders to define the customer experience and products necessary for success
- Matrixed sales engineers that have domain knowledge and own the technical sales, the architecture, implementation of pilots, and post contract implementations
Who You Are:
- You’re a passionate business leader who deeply understands identity as a business and sees how CLEAR can disrupt it
- The ability to manage and inspire a team of other business leaders and matrixed, cross-functional experts in product management, legal, engineering, marketing, and analysis
- A track record of success in business development roles and in developing, nurturing senior executive relationships
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- A combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)
- 7-10+ years professional experience, business development, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- Must have knowledge of the enterprise identity space, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence. Building access is nice to have.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA or technology degree, or equivalent business experience preferred