CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Work with marketing team to concept and produce graphic design assets used for new business verticals, email campaigns, paid media campaigns, social, and physical experiences
- Support internal teams on HR, training and employee focused collateral
- Work with Design Director on digital initiatives including website a/b testing and product design
- Support SLT with presentation deck production
- Facilitate project management on all active jobs.
Who You Are:
- Talented graphic designer with a few years under your belt and an online portfolio that screams awesome
- Have a team mentality and enjoy collaboration
- You strive to push the limit of design and revolutionize the status quo
- Striving to create and own brand vision guidelines
- Able to quickly create concept solutions for the broader CLEAR team
- Enjoy working across all facets of design and is proficient in the appropriate software, including Adobe CS, Sketch and Keynote
- Have an understanding of UX, UI, Email and Experiential design
- Entrepreneurial and thirsty for knowledge and abreast of new technology
- Extremely organized and have a team mentality while collaborating in order to finish projects in an efficient manner