CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to help our Technology Operations program. This person has a strong drive to drive the continued evolution of our rapidly expanding environment as we scale our platform. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for project management of a range of technology deliverables, spanning cloud engineering, network engineering, and technology operations.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Assist technology leadership with developing a strategic program roadmap for CLEAR’s systems, architecture, and practices
- Help break complex multi-disciplinary technology projects into prioritized and properly scoped plans of action using Agile project methodologies to drive continuous incremental delivery.
- Identify and manage program dependencies and risks, particularly when execution requires coordinated activity across multiple teams.
- Help balance project work with ongoing technical and administrative tasks, particularly to elaborate when process or technology improvements may be warranted.
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to translate technical and feature requirements into achievable bodies of work that teams can understand and execute
- Ensure that CLEAR’s processes and artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly and with agility.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-7+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Must have Agile delivery experience.
- Must have experience delivering projects in a cloud native infrastructure and a continuous delivery technology organization
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results. Cost analysis strongly desired.
- Able to build, manage, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals.
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; Able to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences. Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities and new information becomes available
- Experience operating in a security sensitive environment preferred.