CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The Director of Business Development - Healthcare will report to the VP of Healthcare and focus on building the organization’s healthcare business, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior patient experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Build deep strategic partnerships that embed CLEAR into key customer experiences to optimize customer and partner businesses and create excellent end-user experiences.
- Perform research across the healthcare landscape to develop and implement novel CLEAR experiences that drive superior financial, operational and patient experience results.
- Collaborate internally and partner cross-functionally to develop healthcare platform capabilities and ensure CLEAR’s services exceed expectations.
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, conduct capability needs/development, and support internal forecasting processes.
- Negotiate and close partnerships with customers and vendors.
- Create and refine internal processes and metrics to scale business development organization.
Who You Are:
- You’re a passionate healthcare visionary who sees how CLEAR’s biometric identity network will improve both patient’s lives and the services and products offered by payers, providers, and pharmacies.
- You have a track record of success in developing and nurturing senior executive relationships, and have experience implementing and managing healthcare experiences.
- You’re tenacious and a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns.
- You possess a combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- 7-10 years professional experience, business development, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Healthcare leadership