CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We're looking for Integrated Operations Center Manager to join our team of first responders for our 24x7 technical & security operations. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of leading and growing a team that supports the stability, performance, security and incident response for our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Leading a team that will analyze, triage, resolve, and escalate production/security issues as the first point of contact for the Clear platform and its partners.
- Reviewing and improving incident triage and escalation policies and procedures
- Communicating with internal business teams to ensure a high level of service availability is maintained for our platform
- Partnering with the Site Reliability Engineering team to improve the effectiveness of our monitoring and alerting platform
- Ensuring that external and internal SLAs are met
- Prioritizing incident,security and site operations project backlogs.
- Working cross-functionally with Infrastructure, Security and Engineering teams on long term projects
- Working with Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Security Engineering,and Infrastructure Engineers in generating new runbook procedures
- Coordinating day to day operations of a 24x7 team including team handoffs, scheduling, vacation, and sick-day coverage
- Mentoring the career and technical growth of IOC team members
Who You Are:
- Experience leading a 24x7 technical team of system administrators, NOC, SOC ,or IT Support
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Linux operating systems
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (ex. Nagios, Grafana, Signal Fx, PagerDuty, Datadog)
- Experience with SIEM tools (ex. Splunk, Exabeam)
- Experience supporting public facing websites, applications, and services
- Strong knowledge of Jira/Confluence ticketing systems
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, perl, python or ruby)
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal, with the demeanor to carry out and interpret instructions, documentation, and procedures
- Roll your sleeves up and get it done attitude - a self starter with minimal supervision
- Team oriented - willing to help out others in the organization
- Experience working with Security Team or performing security investigations directly