CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Research and investigate new technologies for the purpose of applied solutions and/or innovation
- Build proof of concept integrations and production prototypes on the full technology stack. The ideal candidate will have interest and context in a range of technologies and deep proficiency in at least one tier. Collectively the team will embody expertise throughout the stack.
- Act as the internal and external expert in the design and support of the CLEAR API
- Partner closely with the CLEAR back-end and client technology teams
- Deliver prototypes for next-generation software and POC sales opportunities under (sometimes) tight deadlines, focusing on time to market for promising projects
- Engage in the developer community, both to assist with API usage and to share our designs and solutions
- Occasionally travel as a technology evangelist
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations.
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in either Healthcare, Identity Management, Access Control, Point of Sale, or Events
- 1+ years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations.
- Experience with various phases of the healthcare implementation lifecycle, from system selection, to implementation sequencing and planning, project management, application & technical design, interface & data conversion, application build, environment management, testing, go live planning, etc. Project managers who have led projects through some or all of these phases are highly desired.
- A willingness to travel as needed.
- Experience conducting interviews with key stakeholders to understand and document the current business process
- Experience facilitating Joint Application Design sessions
- Experience defining future state business process
- Exposure to one or more of the following methodologies: CMM, CMMI, Six Sigma, PMBOK
- Exposure to TOGAF (or other architecture framework)
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using Project Management tools and documenting processes using Visual workflow tools
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including development and delivery of presentations to customers and partners
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to learn, mentor and grow