CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Advise and work with business leaders to devise secure practices, develop secure solutions to new business opportunities & establish appropriate compliance metrics
- Develop, implement & maintain a security training & awareness program for the enterprise
- Assist in onboarding business partners and coordinating initiatives & resources to ensure that information security does not become an organizational bottleneck
- Assist & contribute to audit response
- Work to track CLEAR’s compliance with regulations & standards (NIST 800-53, PCI, HIPAA) and propose solutions to achieve, maintain and ensure ongoing compliance
- Partner with and assist the risk & control assessment team as necessary
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of security experience
- Excellent at systems organization and design especially process design, implementation & improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Experience working in regulated environments (NIST 800-53, PCI, FEDRAMP, HIPAA) and familiarity with those standards
- Previous experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead in projects / efforts while working collaboratively in other projects