CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and leading the team of TPMs (Technical Program Managers) who support product development for the CLEAR platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives. You will ensure tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, and status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborates with cross functional team leaders from Engineering, IT, Design, Product and Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives.
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic).
- Prepares and gives business reviews to the e-suite regarding progress and roadblocks to shipping new services and features.
- Drives continuous improvement using data and information from teams to identify issues and ways to improve.
- Ability to prioritize based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands is a key requirement of the role.
- Evangelizes and lead teams in agile methodologies.
- Advocate and champion for the developer experience driving their priorities into the roadmap.
- Provide “go to” leadership, transparency and visibility to the entire Technology & Products organization.
- Staffs and manages team of Technical Program Managers that support CLEAR’s engagement experience.
- Leads, coaches and mentors Program Management Team members for professional development.
- Builds an effective team management plan including program/project reviews, constant learning and feedback loop.
Who You Are:
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years enterprise level software product management with experience in product design, user experience, and new product development is a must.
- 5+ years of building, mentoring and managing Program Management teams.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.