CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to design and deliver of products that help CLEAR members live in a secure, frictionless world. From buying a beer to boarding a plane, and from checking-in at your doctor’s office to being recognized at the drive-thru, you are your wallet. No ID, credit card, or mobile phone needed.
This role is both creative and analytical and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, always keep the customer top of mind, and be a true team player who’s excited to work cross-functionally to drive projects across the finish line.
What You Will Do:
- Support senior product leaders in developing and delivering against product roadmaps
- Always work backwards from the customer, understanding their needs and how that influences our product strategy
- Identify, research and understand new market opportunities in line with company objectives
- Partner with engineering to drive products from design to delivery
- Track product performance post-launch to determine member response and experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business development, legal, communications and more to bring ideas to life
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years experience in product management or similar
- Left- and right-brain thinker who is naturally curious and action-oriented
- Strong team player and proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative, and has outstanding time and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic thinking with a deep understanding of execution
- Very comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities