CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking a Field People Coordinator to support the day-to-day functions of the CLEAR Field HR department.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Sr. HR Manager on all employee life cycle events and HR compliance for the CLEAR field population
- Ownership of the employee onboarding process from initial welcome email to ensuring completion of all onboarding paperwork via the HRIS system, and providing a positive and informational orientation experience; and the offboarding process through termination of all accesses, providing exit packets, and scheduling exit interviews with the Sr. HR Manager
- Support the payroll process by signing off on time sheets, reconciling errors, and creating reports
- Maintain and update all employee files as needed, exercising a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Understand and adhere to HR processes, best practices, and compliance. Ensure federal, state, and local labor law posters are current.
- Provides employee assistance on general HR requests
- Partner with the Sr. HR Manager to process all FMLA/ADA/LOA/occupational injury/Workers Compensation claims and track progress as necessary
- Assist HR team with special projects and programs as needed
Who You Are:
- You have an understanding of HR principles and practices, and can navigate through HRIS, ATS, Payroll and Benefits systems
- Proactive and accustomed to a high volume of multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and intellectually curious
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to improve on the team’s success and efficiency
- Articulate with proven communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field
- At least 1-2 years administrative support in an HR environment