CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Our Director of Identity and Access Management (IAM) will lead a growing team taking our IAM strategy, technology, controls, processes, to the next level. Reporting to the VP of Security Engineering, and charged with building Clear’s Authentication, Authorization, Provisioning, Identity, Delegated Access, and Federation for employees, internal systems, clients, and Products.
What You Will Do:
- Architect and implement new Identity and Access Management systems for employees, clients, and systems.
- Drive roadmap, strategy, innovation, resourcing, budgeting for all aspects of IAM.
- Work with stakeholders to define and build functional and non-functional requirements to facilitate a balance between security and usability.
- You will lead the team responsible for building the core infrastructure to manage Single Sign On, Authentication, access logging.
- You will take part in creating one or more of the authentication systems that scales from millions to tens of millions of members, building enterprise API’s at scale.
- You will ensure all sensitive data is inventoried and restricted to systems and employees who need access.
- You will present IAM strategy and program updates to executives.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 10 years in information security with 5 years focused in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Minimum of 3 years of managing a team.
- Experience with agile frameworks preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IAM technology and related vendors.
- Strong working knowledge of OpenID Connect, 2FA/MFA, Active Directory, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0
- Personal passion for security and cutting edge security concepts.
- Comprehension of RESTful APIs, HTTP, and web APIs.
- Experience or knowledge with a cloud provider(s) (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Experience with Okta, Duo, Keycloak/RedHat SSO.
- Ability to listen for nuances, dig into details in order to understand systems deeply, and articulate technical details and risks to business leaders.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to deliver along strict (and often time sensitive) guidelines.
- Familiarity with one or more industry standards and regulations such as PCI, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP and ISO27001.
- Strong experience with Okta, Duo, Keycloak/RedHat SSO.
- Some programming and scripting experience in C#, C++. Java, Python, BASH, Go, or something similar.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science.