CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager, Security. This person has a strong drive to solve security challenges within a rapidly expanding environment, and the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology. This individual will have a strong track record of developing and shepherding a security programs to deliver high-quality solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for project management of a range of risk, compliance, operations, threat, and application security efforts
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Assist security leadership with developing a strategic program roadmap for CLEAR’s systems, architecture, and policies
- Apply knowledge from multiple disciplines (i.e., information security, cloud engineering, information technology, etc.) to guide teams with project execution
- Identify and manage program dependencies and risks enabling MVP product and security deliverables
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to translate security requirements into user stories for the teams to understand and execute
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful security deliverables
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-7+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Agile Methodology experience mandatory
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results.
- Able to build, manager, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals and be a subject matter expert who influences company-wide decisions
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; Able to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
Experience with compliance frameworks, such as PCI-DSS & HIPAA implementations, preferred