CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager, Security. This person has a strong drive to solve security challenges within a rapidly expanding environment, and the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology. This individual will have a strong track record of developing and shepherding a security programs to deliver high-quality solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for project management of a range of risk, compliance, operations, threat, and application security efforts
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Assist security leadership with developing a strategic program roadmap for CLEAR’s systems, architecture, and policies
- Apply knowledge from multiple disciplines (i.e., information security, cloud engineering, information technology, etc.) to guide teams with project execution
- Identify and manage program dependencies and risks enabling MVP product and security deliverables
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to translate security requirements into user stories for the teams to understand and execute
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful security deliverables
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 to 7 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Agile Methodology experience mandatory
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results.
- Able to build, manager, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals and be a subject matter expert who influences company-wide decisions
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; Able to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
Experience with compliance frameworks, such as PCI-DSS & HIPAA implementations, preferred