We’re looking for an experienced Post Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect who will play a critical client-facing role, interpreting and translating client requirements into solutions that can be completed from Classy’s standard set of offerings, for our large-scale enterprise accounts. You will support the building and delivery of high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients complete their goals and mission. This position will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance cross-department team and you will focus on driving innovative solutions, issue resolution and improving Classy’s delivery effectiveness.
- Serve as an Enterprise Post Sales Engineer/Solution Architect through the entire customer engagement pre-sale through implementation
- Support sales in the evaluation of prospects, reviewing technical requirements, developing RFP’s, Statement of Work and supporting technical sales calls
- Understand and translate client requirements into standard solution offering, leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
- Design the system architecture and integration approach, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final project plan, terms and conditions
- Experience with Salesforce implementation and configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- Build strong relationships with all project stakeholders internal and external
- Maintain familiarity with SaaS market dynamics, in particular contemporary technologies and processes
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Solution Architecture experience, including application support, software development, and implementing CRM systems
- Experience architecting, designing or implementing the integration architectures and applications on large-scale projects
- Experience in administering, delivery and integration of large scale Salesforce implementations
- Experience providing support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Subject Matter Expert
- Able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, ability to guide, train and negotiate technical decisions
- Experience working in direct client engagements and in project/cost estimation techniques
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Superior analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
Our awesome perks:
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride share allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Discount on gym membership
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world – like curing disease, responding to disasters, providing access to education and other inspirational programs. Classy’s goal is to be a growth engine for nonprofits and social enterprises, helping them engage with supporters through a remarkable giving experience. Since 2011, fundraising on the Classy platform has doubled each year—resulting in thousands of nonprofits collectively raising over half a billion dollars.
Did you know that over $390 billion is donated annually to U.S. nonprofits, yet only a small fraction of this number is donated online? This massive market has been devoid of significant innovation in technology for decades - with most modern technology companies focusing elsewhere. Therefore, this market is ripe for disruption.
Classy is a VC-backed SaaS company headquartered in San Diego, boasting a culture that is exciting, result-oriented, and above all else, committed to our mission. Our customers deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can transform the giving experience. We’d love for you to be a part of it.
Today, the 225-person Classy team services over 3,000 nonprofit customers and also hosts the Collaborative and Classy Awards to recognize excellence in social innovation.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in a SaaS company backed by prominent technology investors, including JMI Equity, Mithril, Salesforce Ventures, and Bullpen Capital. Classy has raised $53 million to-date in growth capital. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.