Classy is seeking a highly qualified VP of Enterprise Professional Services to perform a leadership role in managing the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution. The VP of Enterprise Professional Services will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of the services team, manage the implementation team and ensure customer success of Enterprise implementations.
- Lead and grow the client implementation service delivery team providing management and oversight of implementation projects.
- Manage a portfolio of platform implementation projects providing onboarding, integration, education and documentation to drive long term customer success & value.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the project implementation process. Evaluate external data systems, design requirements and success criteria to provide best practice recommendations to successfully implement Classy.
- Responsible for department management including hiring, training, performance management and career development.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers, partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations, improvement targets and support changing business requirements.
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success. Evaluate the roadmap for a customer’s long-term vision, to identify solutions for each client's unique needs.
- Provide leadership with regular project updates serving as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation leader. Set the strategic direction for the implementation and professional services team. Maintain reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 8 years of experience demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a SaaS software professional services environment; Strong operational management, project management, consulting, technology and process improvement skills; strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor Degree required, BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise large scale software applications.
- Experience implementing Salesforce applications for large organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
Our awesome perks:
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride share allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Discount on gym membership
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in a SaaS company backed by prominent technology investors, including JMI Equity, Mithril, Salesforce Ventures, and Bullpen Capital. Classy has raised $53 million to-date in growth capital. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world – like curing disease, responding to disasters, providing access to education and other inspirational programs. Classy’s goal is to be a growth engine for nonprofits and social enterprises, helping them engage with supporters through a remarkable giving experience. Since 2011, fundraising on the Classy platform has doubled each year—resulting in thousands of nonprofits collectively raising over half a billion dollars.
Did you know that over $390 billion is donated annually to U.S. nonprofits, yet only a small fraction of this number is donated online? This massive market has been devoid of significant innovation in technology for decades - with most modern technology companies focusing elsewhere. Therefore, this market is ripe for disruption.
Classy is a VC-backed SaaS company headquartered in San Diego, boasting a culture that is exciting, result-oriented, and above all else, committed to our mission. Our customers deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can transform the giving experience. We’d love for you to be a part of it.
Today, the 225-person Classy team services over 3,000 nonprofit customers and also hosts the Collaborative and Classy Awards to recognize excellence in social innovation.