Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Shriners Hospital.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
At Classy, we’re passionate about our nonprofit clients and helping them see success using our software! Classy’s Account Management team is responsible for building relationships and keeping clients renewing and growing on our platform, year after year - no small task! Classy is rapidly expanding and investing in our Enterprise Team, a strategic initiative for the company in 2017, and we’re looking for a highly experienced and motivated Enterprise Account Manager to maintain and cultivate enterprise clients (defined as organizations with $50M+ annual revenue), ensuring their successful onboarding, growth and retention. You will work closely with senior leaders across the company to define and grow the Enterprise segment on a team still in its infancy. The ideal candidate will be a project management guru, an expert relationship builder, and have a proven track record of crushing their retention goals.
Are you up to the challenge?
What Your Day-to-Day Looks Like:
- Grow and maintain relationships with new and existing clients within a book of business to drive adoption, growth, and retention.
- Understand each nonprofit’s unique organization and help them reach and exceed fundraising goals through the use of the Classy platform.
- Work cross-functionally with Enterprise Customer Success and Sales teams, Product Managers and Classy Leadership to ensure the successful implementation, growth, and renewal of accounts.
- Provide strategic support to clients; act as an online fundraising expert for all nonprofit partners to help drive best practices.
- Continually work towards a better understanding of client needs and how Classy can provide greater value to the organization; communicate with clients and internal teams about product enhancements and requests.
- Provide excellent client service and satisfaction to ensure continued renewals, year over year.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales team to identify upsell opportunities and “land and expand” sales strategies.
- Identify at-risk clients and work to develop retention plans.
- Achieve or surpass your individual quotas for onboarding, growing, and retaining clients.
Who You Are:
- A Quarterback – You’re the strategic brains behind the operation and can see both the short term play AND big picture.
- A Strong Communicator – You’re a great listener and are articulate in verbal and written communication.
- An Organizational Genius – You can prioritize in your sleep and sometimes even do so.
- Gritty – You’re determined and not afraid to get in there and get your hands dirty!
- Flexible – A piece of taffy has nothing on you, you can stretch and grow whenever and wherever. You thrive on change!
- Passionate – Your heart keeps growing and has no plans on stopping. You care about the world, your community, and making a difference in it.
- Overachiever – The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra; you are that little extra.
- Personable – People like you, and you like people. And people helping people is powerful stuff.
- A Juggler – You could’ve joined the circus with your mad skills, but instead you decided to share them with the world in order to help organizations reach their maximum potential.
- Empathetic – Your ability to understand and relay others’ feelings comes naturally to you. In fact, you may be told you sometimes “care too much.”
- Collaborative – You love working in teams and cross-functionally, but also thrive independently.
- Curious - There’s no such thing as a dumb question to you. You ask thoughtful questions and dig deep into problems, issues and trends.
What you Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience and success in account management, consulting services, or project management, managing enterprise level accounts a plus.
- A consultative approach to problem solving and project management.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota retention rates year over year.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- SaaS/Internet or consulting experience preferred.
- Nonprofit fundraising experience a plus.
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Generous paid-time off (vacation/sick), along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride share allowance
- Supplemental Health/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.