Help build an indispensable product that empowers nonprofits to accomplish their remarkable missions all-over the globe. You’re the type of person who isn’t afraid to take up the gauntlet and strives to thrill customers with features that help them solve the worlds social problems. You understand the significance of a phenomenal product and know what it takes to get there.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with others on the team ensuring alignment of company objectives, product vision and customer feedback
- Create product specs, job stories, prototypes and mockups in collaboration with design team or independently when necessary
- Foster ongoing relationships and communications with customers to develop a clear understanding of their goals and challenges to create a product strategy
- Build a strong understanding of our customers and become an expert on the nonprofit fundraising market
- Organize releases, release dates and sprints with engineering leaders while communicating roadmap and product launches to the rest of Classy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product development and continuous optimization to increase adoption and engagement
- Manage, investigate, prioritize and communicate tasks and issues for completion by engineering team
- Be the go-to source of knowledge for your product responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years or more experience in Product Management
- Strong passion and understanding for product and interaction design
- Must communicate clearly, and partner effectively with both engineering and non-technical staff
- Leadership experience in Agile
- Strong customer and usability focus
- Excellent organization and communications skills. Must be highly collaborative.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Proficiency with prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Sketch, Axure or equivalent)
- Experience with nonprofits, fundraising and event management
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model
- Familiarity with OKR goal setting
- Understanding of Salesforce
Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients. Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Uber allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports