Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, and fun-loving person to join our enterprise sales team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business. They also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and selling to multiple decision makers. The Enterprise Sales Development Rep is the front line of the sales process for our largest customers and is measured by the seamless handoff of qualified leads to our Enterprise Sales team. Strong organizational and follow-up skills will only be your friend, and a competitive, friendly, numbers-driven personality will thrive here.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic - People love being around you because your excitement is contagious.
- Resilient - Like the Little Train That Could, you keep going and going, which is why you will always try just one more time.
- Persistent - You are determined and committed to relentlessly pursuing your goals.
- Eager - You jump out of bed each day excited to take on the world and change it for the better!
- Organized - Your email is color-coded and you make a process for EVERYTHING.
- Hardworking - You put in the necessary time to get the job done, correctly, and by the deadline.
- Self-Motivated - You love being guided, but you kick yourself in the butt all, everyday.
- Coachable - You're hungry for feedback and love new knowledge and different perspectives.
- But most importantly; You Keep it Classy.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities within the enterprise space
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Support 1-2 Enterprise Sales Executives
- Consistently kill your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What You Bring to the Table:
- 1-2 years of inside sales or relevant experience (selling over the phone/web preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong track record of achievement
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling a plus
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in using CRM (preferably Salesforce) to manage sales cycles
- Nonprofit industry experience a plus
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off (vacation/sick), along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.