Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only to help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible. Classy is a VC backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We're the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of Social Impact organizations, including Oxfam America, World Food Program and Heifer International. Our team is still small, but we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
We founded the Classy Awards in 2008, the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country celebrating the world’s top organizations and nonprofit leaders. We’ve recently partnered with the United Nations Foundation to help bring this incredible event to an entirely new level. It’s not enough just to provide nonprofits cutting edge technology; we need to ensure these organizations are being recognized for their passion and incredible work.
Our culture is and will always continue to be fun, exciting and performance oriented. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology and a team that can help them achieve their goals and fund their programs and we’d love for you to be a part of it. To learn more, visit www.classy.org/careers.
Sales Operations Associate Overview
The primary role of the Sales Operations Associate will be driving efficiencies across the sales team to ensure all sales units are functioning as effectively as possible. You will work directly with sales leadership to identify areas for improvement and help put initiatives in place to address these and drive sustained performance across the sales team. This involves the administration of systems used by the sales team, including Salesforce and third party applications, to streamline the day to day processes of the reps. The Sales Operations Associate is a highly analytical individual, with the ability to draw actionable insights from data, and deliver these to sales leadership in a digestible and manner.
- Provides day-to-day support, updates, and troubleshooting for systems used by the SDR and AE teams.
- Ensures proper collection of data in Salesforce by the SDR and AE teams, audits to ensure integrity, and implements improvements to enhance data fidelity
- Responsible for compiling regular reports on sales team performance; participates in analysis of team performance and process optimization
- Conducts competitive analysis and market research
- Territory management: designates territories and develops methodology to ensure proper territory allocation across AE team
- Monitors sales team KPIs to facilitate feedback to sales managers and drive continuous improvement through deeper understanding of sales rep success profile
- Works with sales trainers and managers to identify key trends to inform coaching & training and to identify areas of improvement for individual reps
- Acts as catalyst for sales coaching by supplying sales reps and managers data that illuminates key opportunities for improvement in the sales process
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance, or Economics
- 2+ years of experience in operations or a highly analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Salesforce skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.