Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only to help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible. Classy is a VC backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We're the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of Social Impact organizations, including Oxfam America, World Food Program and Heifer International. Our team is still small, but we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
We founded the Classy Awards in 2008, the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country celebrating the world’s top organizations and nonprofit leaders. We’ve recently partnered with the United Nations Foundation to help bring this incredible event to an entirely new level. It’s not enough just to provide nonprofits cutting edge technology; we need to ensure these organizations are being recognized for their passion and incredible work.
Our culture is and will always continue to be fun, exciting and performance oriented. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology and a team that can help them achieve their goals and fund their programs and we’d love for you to be a part of it. To learn more, visit www.classy.org/careers.
- Responsible for working with product and marketing teams to develop collateral that will help the sales team sell more effectively.
- Compiles & builds out the ROI case by market segment based on customer performance benchmarks
- Conducts research, including customer/prospect calls, to refine buyer personas by market segment.
- Responsible for working with the broader operations and training team to develop effective messaging for different marketing segments & buyer personas.
- Organizes, maintains version control, and makes it effortless for sales people to find the right content for the right people at the right times in the sales process.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of current sales collateral and continuously optimizes that collateral to improve sales team performance.
- Conducts competitor research, analysis, and compiles key takeaways on market positioning.
- Responsible for working with Salesforce administrator to ensure that competitive data is being captured appropriately and that it’s easy for reps to surface client success stories by market segment and vertical.
- 2+ years experience in sales operations, sales enablement, or B2B software sales; proficiency with excel.
- Prior marketing experience strongly preferred.
- In depth understanding of B2B sales, sales process, and both value and transactional selling.
- Possesses a rare blend of strong attention to detail and analytical skills married with creative intuition & problem solving ability.
- Excels at conducting in depth and nuanced analysis using data, strong communicator, and works well in cross functional teams
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.