Enterprise Account Executive
Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Sales Executive with experience specifically selling technology products and/or services into the non-profit industry. This individual will partner with our head of sales and CEO to define the enterprise market at Classy. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic thinker looking to redefine a category and think outside of the box. Additionally, this will be the first Enterprise Sales Executive to be hired on at Classy.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of building solid relationships along with a strategic go-to-market strategy from the ground up. They also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and selling to multiple decision makers including C-Suite Executives.
Who you are:
- Competitive – Drive to individually compete (and win) while still being a fantastic team player
- Flexible – When faced with a roadblock, you adapt & overcome
- Whale Hunter – Strategically attack a list of top strategic accounts to hunt, and close
- Organizational Genius – You can prioritize in your sleep, and sometimes even do so
- Overachiever – Being #2 has never been an option for you
- Self-Motivated – You manage your desk like an entrepreneur, you are the CEO
- Presence – You command the Board room
- But Most importantly...You keep it Classy
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of “smart” activity
- You have a strong desire to prospect, follow up on leads, and respond to RFP’s and help define a new segment for Classy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline to include, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts presentations to senior management
- Work hand-in-hand with our consulting partnerships to uncover new opportunities and foster ongoing relationships within the industry
- Skillfully deliver web-based and in-person presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and sales best practices
- Comfortable selling to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in complex orgs to create compelling events and secure buy-in
- Work closely with a team of Sales Development Reps to provide strategic direction and feedback
- Consistently overachieve your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years experience in positioning and selling large ($1M+), complex software solutions
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale
- Experience in both acquiring new business and cultivating existing relationships
- Strong track record of achievement, preferably selling multiple cloud solutions
- Technically savvy and skilled in using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and other sales software tools
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Experience selling into the non profit space, specifically development offices a plus
- Travel required
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.