Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Are you a great talent acquisition leader, capable of leading a high-impact, agile, Acquisition function? Let’s talk. Classy is among the fastest growing SaaS companies, and we are looking for someone who will bring the combination of disciplined focus and creative experimentation that will support this continuing growth. Classy has worked hard to become known as a top employer in San Diego and we love transparency…check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our employees think!
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a bias for action. You’re able to build high-trust partnerships with management and employees, and have a passion for building world-class recruiting programs and processes. You also put a very high value on the quality of experience for candidates and hiring managers alike.
Who You Are:
Innovative – You’re keep up to date on the latest Recruiting/Sourcing trends and technologies
Leader – You mentor, coach, and grow everyone around you, but especially your team
Results-Driven – You know live, breathe, and occasionally even dream about recruiting metrics
Visionary – “strategy” is your middle name
Purpose-Driven – you care about mission and culture and do everything in your power to positively influence both internally and externally
- Hire, mentor, and professionally develop a team of experienced recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals
- Develop and implement workforce plans, forecasting capabilities, and a talent pipeline strategy
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging staffing trends
- Drive a data-driven recruiting organization, including analytics that provide insight and decision support
- Contribute to employer branding, posting optimization, and innovative candidate sourcing strategies
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Maintain standardized ATS usage to ensure best practice.
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually improve the process and quality of talent brought into the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; provide ongoing training and development.
- Partner with People Operations to support HR, Culture and Engagement initiatives and vision
- Build a recruiting culture, and the talent pipeline, by creating events that build candidate flow and increase business partner involvement in the recruiting process
- Oversee Executive Search
What You Bring to the Table:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of internal recruiting experience, preferably coupled with search firm and/or agency experience
- 3+ years of experience devising and leading talent strategy in a fast-growth tech environment
- Must have recruiting experience in a software, internet, or high-tech organization
- Experience with employment branding, innovative sourcing strategies, and building robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Successful track record in spearheading events that meet short and long term recruiting needs
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis, and understanding of talent acquisition metrics
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and find innovative solutions to traditional problems
- Demonstrated executive presence through strong business etiquette, confidence in all settings and maintaining a professional focus when business conditions change
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Generous paid-time off (vacation/sick), along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Health/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Keywords: Talent Acquisition Manager