Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only to help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible. Classy is a VC backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We're the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of Social Impact organizations, including Oxfam America, World Food Program and Heifer International. Our team is still small, but we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
We founded the Classy Awards in 2008, the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country celebrating the world’s top organizations and nonprofit leaders. We’ve recently partnered with the United Nations Foundation to help bring this incredible event to an entirely new level. It’s not enough just to provide nonprofits cutting edge technology; we need to ensure these organizations are being recognized for their passion and incredible work.
Our culture is and will always continue to be fun, exciting and performance oriented. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology and a team that can help them achieve their goals and fund their programs and we’d love for you to be a part of it. To learn more, visit www.classy.org/careers.
The Sales Manager will lead an Account Executive team and will be accountable for the performance of approximately 10 inside sales professionals. The candidate should be a data driven and analytical sales leader with a proven track record of managing a closing inside sales team in a SaaS environment. S/he will be driven by meeting revenue, operational and strategic goals, as well as the professional growth, development and success of his/her team members. The Sales Manager will spend the majority of time working with salespeople to coach, counsel, and mentor them in all aspects of sales effectiveness. The Sales Manager will also work closely with the Vice President of Sales to keep a pulse on the market and strategize new ideas.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, lead, and coach an successful team of full-cycle, inside sales professionals
- Manage activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
- Develop, motivate, and retain top performers
- Attain overachievement of team sales goals
- Engage your team with daily huddles, interactive meetings, and fun challenges
- Maintain accurate and on-time forecast reporting
- Effectively lead your Sales Team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years experience leading a quota-carrying, closing sales team
- Leadership presence that team members will walk through walls for: Proven ability to coach, attract, and retain amazing sales talent
- A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Digital media or SaaS sales experience a plus
- A love for the startup environment
What Would Be Awesome To Have:
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Non profit experience
- Training on the Sandler Sales Methodology
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Gym membership discount
- Monthly social activities
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.