Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A
The primary role of the Senior Financial Analyst, within the Finance & Accounting organization, is to provide financial support to the overall business. You will support and own financial planning, forecasting, management reporting, budgeting, and strategy. You will interact with multiple functions, including Corporate Accounting, Strategy & Operations, Sales, Marketing and Human Resources business leadership, as well as others to deliver accurate financial forecasting, meaningful performance updates, and business improvement insights.
Responsibilities (What You Will Own):
- Manage the quarterly and annual strategic planning and budget process for revenue, headcount, workforce costs, marketing and professional fees spend, etc.
- Build detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Execute the Quarterly Rolling Forecast Process
- Conduct Quarterly Review sessions - ensuring that the organization can flex and react to short-term budget surpluses/deficits
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, understanding key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages and presentations
- Utilize Business Planning & Consolidations (BPC) for actuals and budget/forecast tracking
- Assist in other ad-hoc analyses, due diligence, and presentation requests
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A, Investment Banking, and/or Management Consulting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Track-record in process re-engineering and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
Who You Are:
- Hustle - hustle and passion for Classy and our clients. We move fast and deliver results because of our hustle and passion
- Passion for learning and driving to the right solution through top notch analysis
- Strong communication and people skills - Relationship building and adept communication are assets in our fast-moving environment
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- Self-starter - we don't have time or desire to micro-manage. You will take initiative, be proactive and drive toward goals
- Attention to detail - balanced with swift execution. Getting things done efficiently and accurately is a must
WE WOULD BE REMISS NOT TO MENTION OUR AWESOME PERKS!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Discount on gym membership
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.