Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
Classy is seeking a creative, dynamic and organized individual to join our critical Sales Enablement team. This growing department plays a very important role in onboarding, enabling and developing our sales and post-sales teams here at Classy.
The Enablement Team is responsible for training and onboarding new team members, building and implementing development curriculum for current team members, providing on-demand enablement support and collateral, and facilitating company wide training programs and events. This team works cross-functionally with departments and leaders across the entire company.
The Enablement Manager will play a pivotal role in all of the above initiatives, with a specific emphasis on the onboarding and training of new sales & post-sales hires and ensuring the success of Classy’s newest employees. We’re expecting growth that is in-line with the top 1% of SaaS companies in the world, and you’ll be foundational in our success!
If you’re a high performing individual with a passion for developing others, creatively building content from scratch and delivering world-class training, this is an opportunity to do what you love and make a huge impact on your team, your company, and the world (seriously)!
What you'll do:
- Lead the development and execution of training content in collaboration with Sales, Post-Sales, Ops & Marketing leadership.
- Onboard new employees to exceed productivity targets.
- Build processes for distilling best practices across the organization.
- Monitor, measure and communicate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Partner with leadership to deliver continuous training programs that hit their strategic objectives.
- Work with Sales & Ops leadership to assess performance of teams and individual reps to prioritize improved on-boarding strategies and tactics.
- Provide advanced product training and certifications.
- Design and execute sales kickoffs and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Act as a coach in 1:1 certification sessions.
- Adapt programs for various types of sales channels and seller levels.
- Create and manage a learning roadmap.
- Listen to calls and assist sales teams in coaching as needed.
- Manage key systems and processes.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3+ years in a B2B sales and/or sales training environment.
- 2+ years creating training programs for SaaS or related technology companies.
- Experience in building training curriculum, content and programs from scratch.
- Proven success in delivering new hire training & onboarding.
- Outstanding sales skills, organizational skills, and public speaking skills.
What would be awesome to have (preferred):
- Experience working with key systems including CRM, LMS, and Meeting Intelligence tools (Salesforce, Lessonly, Seismic, Zuora, Chorus, etc)
- Understanding and application of various sales methodologies (MEDICC, Sandler, Challenger, Value Selling, etc)
- Have been in a sales leadership role (Manager, Team Lead, etc)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The expected US salary range for this position is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00, which may include potential sales incentive payments, + equity + benefits. Your recruiter can share more about the specific OTE structure for this position during the hiring process.