Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world (think: crowdfunding + SaaS + nonprofits). We're the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising and proud to serve 1900+ social impact organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Special Olympics.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies.
- Startup in the heart of downtown San Diego
- $20M+ in funding by top investors, including Peter Thiel's Mithril Capital
- The perfect size: a small, 35-person (and growing!) engineering team where everyone has big ownership
- Expectations that college graduates will lead major projects in year one
- MEAN app stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) + PHP/Laravel microservices
- Open source platforms (Ubuntu, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB) running on AWS
- Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven
Classy is looking for interns for Summer 2017 from top engineering schools across the country to help support our Engineering & Design teams. Engineers and designers of all types are welcome! Come join us in doing what you love to do, while making a dent in the world of philanthropy. Please note this is a full-time (40 hours/week) internship located in our San Diego, CA office.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program, pursuing a degree or career in Software Development, QA, or UX
- Completion of at least 1 technical internship (10+ weeks)
- Great attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Motivated self-starter
- Past involvement at a non-profit organization a plus
Our awesome perks!
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.