Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone with a unique blend of skills and traits to join and help grow our small (but mighty) Solutions Engineering team at Classy!
Solutions (or Sales) Engineering is one of the most critical roles in our organization. Serving as the product expert and technical point of contact on Classy’s largest and most strategic pre and post sales opportunities, you’ll work hand-in-hand with your go-to-market counterparts to build custom presentations, conduct thoughtful demos and strategically solve problems facing some of the world’s most forward thinking causes.
Additionally, Solutions Engineers serve as the bridge between our customer facing and product teams, working and collaborating cross-functionally to provide product feedback, inform our roadmap, and more.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for product and technology, loves to present and tell stories, has an aptitude for solving problems and is constantly looking for ways to expand their own knowledge.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Serve as a Classy platform expert, understanding the needs of customers and translating them back to the Classy platform.
- Design and deliver on innovative solutions to address prospect challenges and build custom solutions to solve for those challenges.
- Prepare and deliver customized technical demos of the Classy platform to prospects and customers.
- Work in conjunction with Account Executives & Account Managers to respond to technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs.
- Act as a liaison between the customers we serve, and the Classy product team to bring forward any technical needs. Through these interactions, help forecast what the market will require or could benefit from, monetize the impact, and communicate that internally to assist in driving Classy's ongoing product roadmap and philosophy.
- Communicate what can and cannot be accomplished using the Classy API and consult on calls with customers about their use cases.
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience and success in solutions engineering, sales, account management, technical support,customer success, or project management
- Ability to build rapport with customers, from C-level executives to end users, and internal stakeholders
- A great presenter and listener
- Ability to travel to meet with clients or prospects throughout the year as needed
- SaaS or technology industry experience
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.