*Portfolio Required for Application*
Classy is looking for a Videographer to help create compelling video content that supports our marketing and brand efforts. Reporting to the Senior Video Producer, the primary focus of this role will be to handle small and medium size projects from start to finish, and will also be responsible for assisting the Senior Video Producer in conceptualizing content, script writing, and filming video content for larger projects.
You will also:
- Create high quality, compelling content to tell stories that resonate with target audiences.
- Work with an amazingly collaborative team to achieve desired end results.
- Pitch creative video ideas to complement our blog content, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Understand the differences between producing video for short-form and long-form mediums, including understanding how to entice “scroll stopping” behavior on social media through video.
- Independently produce video and high-value media content from idea to final deliverable.
- Work with our brand design team to ensure all creative assets fall within our visual brand guidelines.
- Manage and organize Classy’s internal asset library.
What it takes to succeed:
- Great collaboration and communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date
- Ability to work on deadlines, while being flexible and willing to turn on a dime
- Editorial mindset who understands our key audiences and how to create content that resonates with them while maintaining our brand voice and tone
- Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about helping nonprofits succeed
- Willingness to travel for filming occasionally
- Exceptional editing skills
What you bring (Required):
- 3+ years of video editing and post production work
- A portfolio for review. This must be included with your application
- Strong knowledge and experience with NLE softwares like Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with audio mixing
- Experience with camera operations and lighting
- Read, write and speak English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, naturally collaborative with the ability to work across different teams within the company
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Experience with motion graphics/animation
- Experience with photography
- Experience creating social media assets
- Experience with virtual event production
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.