Classy helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact by creating exceptional giving experiences. Our market-leading suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we create a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, creating new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
Why should you join Sales Operations:
As Classy continues its rapid growth, we’re looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join our team and lead territory management. Ensuring not only that our sales resources are equitably distributed across the floor but most importantly that we focus account coverage on our ever evolving and expanding ideal customer profile. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to join a high-functioning operations team and excited to spearhead our go to market coverage strategy, within our very large total addressable market of 1.5 million non profit organizations.
What you will do:
- Lead the design of our go to market territory coverage and management
- Partner with sales, and marketing leadership on building and enabling the most innovative market penetration & coverage strategies
- Conduct in-depth territory performance analysis & reporting
- Leverage & partner with our data science team to continually enrich, refresh, and improve territories
- Discover and test new market opportunities in partnership with sales & marketing as we evolve our ICP
- Monitor and highlight the most competitive landscapes and cohorts within our market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ year of experience in a sales operations, business strategy or data analytics
- 2+ years of experience in territory management modeling
- Excited by and comfortable working with large data sets
- Expert in data management, Excel, & SQL (pull & aggregate data from multiple sources)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build champions at all levels throughout the company
- Experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Territory & MAPs is a plus)
- High emotional intelligence, problem-solving skills, & a self-starter aptitude
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.