Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About the role:
We are looking for dynamic, impactful, and hard working individuals to join our expanding inside sales team. The ideal candidate is excited to pursue a career in sales and has done their research on what makes an outstanding salesperson. A successful SDR has exceptional communication skills, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is determined to succeed.
Sales Development Reps are the front line of the sales process and spend their days cold calling into nonprofit organizations. SDR’s are measured by their seamless handoffs of qualified leads to our Account Executive team. Success in this role is obtained by hitting and exceeding monthly goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling pressure in stride, all in a team-focused environment. The ultimate goal in the Sales Development Role is to graduate into a full cycle sales role as an Account Executive.
What we are looking for:
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, and possess the commitment to inspire passion in others
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
What You'll Do:
- Making 80-120 cold calls a day to non-profit organizations
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Consistently surpassing your monthly quotas through hard work and implementing feedback
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Become an expert in online fundraising - asking insightful questions, overcoming objections and understanding your client’s needs will be critical to your success.
What you bring (Required):
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic telephone presence - No fear of the phones!
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Technically savvy
What would be incredible to have (Preferred):
- 1+ years of inside sales or relevant experience (selling over the phone/web preferred)
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.