Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible. Classy is a VC backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. Were the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of Social Impact organizations, including Oxfam America, World Food Program and Heifer International. Our team is still small, but we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
We founded the Classy Awards in 2008, the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country celebrating the world’s top organizations and nonprofit leaders. We’ve recently partnered with the United Nations Foundation to help bring this incredible event to an entirely new level. It’s not enough just to provide nonprofits cutting edge technology; we need to ensure these organizations are being recognized for their passion and incredible work.
Our culture is and will always continue to be fun, exciting and performance oriented. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology and a team that can help them achieve their goals and fund their programs and we’d love for you to be a part of it. To learn more, visit www.classy.org/careers.
Classy is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who wants to jump in head-first and help build a startup experiencing explosive growth. You will directly contribute to the exponential growth by managing a team of bright inside sales reps. This dynamic team seeks out non-profit organizations to help them take their fundraising to the next level (with our help of course). You’ll be hiring, training, coaching and leading hunters because, well...you are a Hunter too!
Who you are:
- A Hustler - No job is too big or too small for you
- A Coach - You love to foster talent and have even been compared to Coach K in certain circles
- Transparent - No ones like a ’share-nothing’
- Scrappy - You love to roll up your sleeves and dig in
- Ego? What ego? You checked that at the door
- A Team Player - Teachers have been commenting on your sandbox skills since pre-K
Your proverbial 9 to 5:
- Hire, lead and coach a team of insanely successful inside sales reps
- Manage activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
- Develop, motivate and retain top performers
- Overachievement of sales targets
- Create and train sales process best practices
- Engage your team with daily huddles, interactive meetings and fun challenges
- Accurate and on-time forecast reporting
- Effectively lead your Sales Team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
What you bring:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3+ years of success leading an inside sales team
- Proven track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Consistently meet or exceed team targets and have the data to prove it
- Demonstrated ability to command the board room
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Digital media or SaaS sales experience a plus
- Have weathered and love an early startup environment
We would be remiss not to mention our awesome perks!
- Generous paid-time off, along with 14 company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the last Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Health/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Yoga, boot camp, and running groups
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.