Position Description:

Classy is looking for an integral addition to our tight-knit but growing Customer Support team. The Classy for Salesforce Technical Support Engineer I will become a resident product expert, specializing in the Classy for Salesforce integration. This person must be able to communicate effectively as liaison between our Customer Support and our technical leads, coordinating their work with a small group of developers involved in projects and product support. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in bug tracking software and assist the product team to research, triage and develop solution fixes specifically related to Classy for Salesforce

Responsibilities:

• Respond to specific customer support emails, chats and phone calls to troubleshoot the Classy for Salesforce managed package on any related configuration issues or questions
  • Review, triage, and escalate customer-reported bugs and feature requests
  • Communicate cross-functionally between Customer Support, Sales, and Product Development teams
  • Monitor new code releases and relay relevant information around Classy for Salesforce to the Customer Support and Customer Success teams
  • Drive improvements in our technical support processes by tracking trends and reporting on key performance metrics in weekly and monthly product trend meetings.
  • Ensure that we have most optimum possible experience for customers to report technical issues they encounter with Classy for Salesforce
  • Report on the overall health of the integration to our QA and Engineering teams

What you bring to the table:

• 1-3 years experience working with Salesforce and/or Salesforce systems (third party integrations)
  • Experience in using a bug tracking tool such as JIRA
  • Experience working with a development team
  • Experience working on a SaaS platform
  • Experience documenting processes and technical updates
  • Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
  • Organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage individual projects and work assignments with many moving parts
  • A passion for innovation, change, and thinking big - enjoys taking on a challenge and embrace agility
  • Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, co-workers, and managers

Bonus Points:

• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred (CS/Math/Stats/Engineering)
  • Strong familiarity with, or interest in, the nonprofit community and a passion for driving community engagement
  • Basic proficiency with HTML, CSS, Javascript

Our amazing perks!

• Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
  • Generous company holiday schedule
  • 10 half-day Fridays annually
  • 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
  • Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
  • Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
  • 401(k) plan
  • Generous parental leave benefits
  • Dog-friendly office
  • Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
  • Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean

About Classy

Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.

Dedication to Diversity

Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Classy Includes

Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing every employee to feel comfortable being their true, authentic self in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

We believe that living our mission, to mobilize the world for good, we must celebrate diversity & belonging in how we operate every day.

In order to better understand our efforts in this regard, we invite applicants to voluntarily self-identify as to their gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, ability and veteran status.

Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

I identify my gender as

I identify my sexual orientation as

I identify my ethnicity as

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability