Join a dynamic SaaS company working for social good. The Sr. Growth Analyst will help drive growth by understanding customer behavior on the platform. Your focus will be leveraging data to drive customer engagement, retention, and growth. Join the growth team to build strategies for scalable customer growth through deep engagement with customer success data on the platform and a focus on data-driven optimization. 

What you’ll accomplish:

• Dig into platform usage data to understand customer adoption to inform product evolution and customer expansion opportunities
  • Identify key indicators of customer success to drive customer engagement strategies and upsell potential
  • Develop large-scale analyses of donor behavior on platform to create industry-leading thought leadership whitepapers
  • Build plans for constant testing and optimization to improve performance and build scale against the key performance indicators
  • Define key performance metrics and develop dashboards to support the growth team managing to those metrics
  • Partner with Business Operations, Finance, Product, Sales, and the rest of the Marketing team to guide priorities on the most impactful areas for growth
  • Identify data gaps and partner with Product to implement appropriate tracking 
  • Build dashboards and derive insights leveraging Looker, supplemented by Pendo analytics data. Partner with data engineer to identify and close data gaps

What you bring (Required):

• Highly data driven
  • Bachelors’ or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
  • 4+ years experience in growth, business ops, or another analytical role in tech, finance or consulting
  • Experience with platform data tools, i.e. Looker
  • Experience with SQL
  • High degree of initiative and independent drive
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build strong relationships and trust with our partners

What would be awesome to have (Preferred):

• Experience working in-house in a SaaS business
  • Experience with Salesforce

Our amazing perks!

• Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
  • Generous company holiday schedule
  • 10 half-day Fridays annually
  • 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
  • Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or ride-share allowance
  • Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
  • 401(k) plan
  • Generous parental leave benefits
  • Dog-friendly office
  • Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
  • Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean

About Classy 
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Recognized as one of the most valuable tech startups in San Diego, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Working for Classy means you’re an integral part of our mission—to mobilize and empower the world for good—and our unique culture. You’ll learn, contribute to amazing customer experiences, and flourish alongside colleagues who are determined to make a lasting social impact. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.

Dedication to Diversity 
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Classy Includes

Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing every employee to feel comfortable being their true, authentic self in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

We believe that living our mission, to mobilize the world for good, we must celebrate diversity & belonging in how we operate every day.

In order to better understand our efforts in this regard, we invite applicants to voluntarily self-identify as to their gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, ability and veteran status.

Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

I identify my gender as

I identify my sexual orientation as

I identify my ethnicity as

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability