Classy's Customer Success Management Team is looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager (TCSM).
The ideal candidate will be an expert relationship builder, a strategic thinker and have the technical chops needed to understand the complex integration of a SaaS solution with an existing enterprise tech stack.
They must also have a proven track record of navigating the unpredictable roads of change-management. They’ll partner directly with our premier clients as they adopt a new product and integrate new business processes. This person will also work across technology teams at Classy to ensure a seamless, awesome integration and on-going relationship.
Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for ensuring a complete set of technical requirements from enterprise-size nonprofits to ensure Classy meets the organization’s needs and that the Classy organization is mobilized to deliver.
- Partner with the implementation team during the technical implementation ensuring the teams chart the best path toward success, including providing guidance on how to operationalize and optimize Classy’s technical infrastructure with the customer’s existing tech stack.
- Identify, navigate and resolve complex technical challenges that arise as we grow relationships with premier customer; implement solutions that can be productized and leveraged by the entire customer base.
- Lead ongoing discovery sessions to scope evolving technical and experience requirements; declare success criteria and oversee the program management/execution of all initiatives.
- Actively keep all external and internal stakeholders informed; quickly escalate challenges that impede customers from getting the most from the Classy platform.
- Partner with the Classy Engagement Managers (EM) to ensure a smooth, complete and pain-free implementation and adoption of the Classy platform.
- Manage the relationship post-deployment; identify ever-evolving opportunities with the organization and work closely with Customer Care and the Product Technology teams to exceed customer expectations.
- Oversee all incidents to resolution; translate learning into product/experience improvements, process efficiencies and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with customers to lead the change management needed at the organization to shift energy and investment into online fundraising.
- Understand customers’ operational fundraising goals and pain points; lead across Classy to build and execute a service delivery plan, ensuring their customers’ operational success with Classy products.
What you bring (Required):
- Deep understanding of the technology that powers a SaaS platform; experience with integrating new technology solutions into an existing tech stack.
- Expert program management skills; able to define a vision, declare priorities, craft an execution plan and oversee cross-functional implementation.
- Proven results leading through influence; managed service delivery through a cross-functional team in a highly matrixed environment.
- Accomplished at interacting, communicating, strategizing, and influencing at VP and C-levels.
- Skilled at partnering cross functionally to solve complex technical support issues effectively.
- Adept at managing a diverse and complex scope of technical support issues simultaneously.
- Skillful at leading critical technical support escalations, often including multiple internal and external (leadership) technical teams.
- Proficient at assessing customers’ risks and technical needs and recommending appropriate service offerings to proactively address.
- Accomplished at using data and insights to formulate product/experience recommendations.
- Experience managing the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust.
- Confident making good, timely and financially sound decisions with moderate uncertainty or pressure.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers; can navigate a complex organization to identify and influence key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Can maintain a broader perspective to identify innovative opportunities to enhance the Classy business or our customers’ online fundraising programs.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an enterprise-support environment with a strong understanding of up-market demands.
- Knowledge of non-profit industry, how it operates and the unique challenges it presents.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.