Classy is seeking a Visual Designer that can contribute to our fast-paced creative environment, working on a variety of projects, including marketing assets, social media, print, infographics, and more. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture the Classy brand, while working closely with fellow designers and partners in Marketing, People Ops, and Product.
- Design a variety of given assets within specified Classy brand standards
- Create marketing campaign assets - social media, email, data visualizations, guides, blog graphics, and more
- Respond to asset requests from various departments
- Design conference, webinar, and internal presentation decks
- Ensure that everything you deliver is a true representation of the Classy brand and its visual language system
What you bring:
- Passionate connection to the nonprofit/social sector and Classy’s mission
- Education degree in art, design, or a related field
- Portfolio demonstration of strong design skills, technique and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or Figma
- Familiarity working with Asana, Abstract, and Invision
- Ability to take input/direction from others on concepts and design
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous ongoing projects with strong time management skills through aggressive deadlines
- Appetite for learning and growing as a new designer
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.