We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional to join our small IT support team. You will be responsible for supporting our internal employees with day-to-day issues related to Mac OS and other hardware and software issues. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to troubleshoot technical issues, while also providing great customer service.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide end user support to staff of about 250 employees running MacOS.
- Monitor and respond quickly to requests received through the IT Service Desk.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computer hardware, software, printers and other IT related equipment.
- Maintain IT inventory of peripherals and related equipment.
- Assist with the on-boarding processes including creating new accounts and setting up new hardware
- Manage Okta/AD/GSuite account users and groups.
- Manage company phone system including both desk phones and softphones.
- Manage accounts and permissions for a variety of our internal SaaS applications.
- Maintain knowledge base of IT support documentation and solutions.
- Work cross functionally with other technology teams to ensure policies and procedures are maintained
What you bring to the table
- Previous experience troubleshooting Mac OS related issues.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Energetic with a customer first related approach.
- Thrive in an environment where you can be resourceful, adapt, and respond quickly to change.
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar help desk role.
- Experience with JAMF or other MDMs.
- Experience with using or supporting Salesforce.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.