As our Sr Program Manager, you will be reporting into Operations responsible for coordinating the successful implementation, migration, and adoption of our new subscription management tool, Zuora. This individual will work cross-functionally with various stakeholders across Classy positioning our Zuora implementation with scalability in mind. The Program Manager tracks project status and manages stakeholders to mitigate issues and risks as well as supports change management as Classy transitions over to the Zuora platform, all while being customer focused first and foremost! This role will sit in our San Diego office and be contract to hire.
What you bring (Required):
- Prior experience implementing Zuora is HIGHLY preferred
- Relevant BA/BS
- SF Admin experience ( work with our internal SF Admins to streamline processes)
- Experience managing SAAS Products, and working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience in a SAAS environment
- Cross functional collaboration with internal stakeholders. Working closely with the development team, accounting, customer success, marketing and sales.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.