Classy's Revenue Operations Team is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Lead.  The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of marketing ops experience. This role is a highly visible and cross-functional position that will help drive forward company goals and objectives. We want to talk to you if you love being the operational yang to the creative yin of marketing.

Responsibilities:

• Working in close collaboration with the marketing team as an operational counterpart
  • Own reporting, analytics, and adoption of tools that drive everything up to Stage 2. 
    • Account Scoring, Territory planning & execution (Account Plans), Management and configuration of Classy’s marketing automation platform
  • Data hygiene and management, list/contact management, system integration (CRM+marketing automation), webform management, planning and building nurture streams, managing one-off emails and building and maintaining landing pages
  • Optimize programs to increase conversions. Identify opportunities for testing and make recommendations for program improvements
  • Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of programs
  • Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget
  • Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities
  • Understanding of sales and marketing processes and best practices, including lead gen, lead nurture, and ABM
  • Collaboration with DemandGen, PMM, Content and Sales Ops teams to plan and execute against quarterly goals
  • Owns SAAS metrics analysis for marketing. 

Tools: Hubspot, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Full Circle, LinkedIn Sales Navigator

What you bring (Required):

• Relevant BA/BS degree.
  • Experience supporting marketing automation software that integrates with Salesforce
  • 5-7 years experience in a Marketing operations role. 
  • Experience driving marketing systems infrastructure and capabilities
  • Proficient project management skills and experiences.
  • Experience working with demand generation platforms and vendors.
  • Must have natural curiosity. Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
  • Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
  • Strong communication skills, Excellent in verbal, writing, and editing skills.
  • Team player, able to work with cross-functional teams.

What would be awesome to have (Preferred):

• Experience leading implementations of new marketing/demand generation softwares

About Classy

Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.

Dedication to Diversity

Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Classy Includes

Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing every employee to feel comfortable being their true, authentic self in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.

We believe that living our mission, to mobilize the world for good, we must celebrate diversity & belonging in how we operate every day.

In order to better understand our efforts in this regard, we invite applicants to voluntarily self-identify as to their gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, ability and veteran status.

Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

I identify my gender as

I identify my sexual orientation as

I identify my ethnicity as

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability