Classy's Commercial Sales team is seeking an expert Sr Account Executive to work with Commercial customers. This segment includes the country's fastest-growing nonprofits and the biggest market opportunity for Classy.org.
You will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how nonprofits can get the most out of our fundraising platform. We want to talk to you if you are energized by startup life, closing deals, and developing your career.
What you’ll do:
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline using a rigorous sales process and leveraging MEDDICC sales qualification methodology.
- Responsible to source 60%+ of your own pipeline.
- Own the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact, discovery call, to conducting the demo yourself, to ultimately contract negotiation.
- Artfully deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Become an expert on both the Classy suite of tools and the nonprofit industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
- Participate in Classy’s mentorship & sales advocates programs
- Hosts regional events to generate net new pipeline
- Represents Classy at industry events
- Helps manager host team stand-ups and meetings; bring new ideas/strategies and steer productive brainstorming conversations
- Responsible for additional lead and pipeline management strategies and efforts
- Responsible for piloting changes in process
- Forecasts quarterly accurately
WHAT YOU BRING (Required):
- 3+ years experience of progressive B2B experience on an inside sales team
- 2+ years experience in SaaS selling
- Experience with and an appetite for outbound pipeline generation and demand generation activities
- Experience managing a defined territory or book of accounts (all new business)
- Demonstrates ability to hit increased quota (pipeline production must align)
- Sales process expert
- Pipeline management & sales process expert (Sales Stages)
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A love for the startup environment
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Training on Sandler, MEDDICC, or other solutions based selling and forecasting methodologies
- Experience selling into the non-profit sector
- Experience working with cross functional teams to push deals over the finish line (ex: channel/partnerships, solutions engineers, deal desk, product marketing)
- Experience using Salesloft, 6Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Chorus
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.