Contract is for 6 months.
Classy was founded on core values that serve as our “true north”. It is important to us that these values jive with each and every person we hire (even on a contract basis).
We need some help heading into our busy hiring season! If our values resonate and you’ve got the skills required for the gig, we’d love to chat with you!
Who You Are:
- Adapt & Overcome- you take change in stride
- Create Meaningful Value - you think in terms of solutions and take action accordingly
- Always be Learning - you are constantly iterating to improve (search strings, interview questions, opportunity pitch, etc)
- Lead by Example - you are a steward of the Classy culture, and a company ambassador
- Dream Big & Execute Smart - you are not afraid of lofty recruiting goals, but you are not above tactical execution.
- Stand for Something - you do right by your candidates, hiring managers, and Classy. You are open and respectful to new ideas, even if they aren’t your own.
- Identify and source a talent across a variety of departments such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering
- You might toggle between full cycle recruiting ( all candidate outreach including sourcing, initial screen, prepping for interview stages, up until offer presentation and negotiation) and full time sourcing depending on business need
- You will prioritize and project manage to specific hiring dates and goals
- You will think critically and creatively on the regular
- Report out on sourcing & screening metrics, industry findings, etc.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Easily interface with recruiting systems: Applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Experience hiring in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to perform deep searches to reach (and place) hard-to-find talent
- Successful track record of filling positions in a high growth/ high bar environment, and have the data to prove it
- Ability to interface and guide Senior Leadership
- An understanding of (and ability to run) search and placement metrics to continually improve the recruiting process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Corporate recruiting experience in a software, saas or internet organization highly preferred
- Experience with Mac and Google Suite a plus
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world – like curing disease, responding to disasters, providing access to education and other inspirational programs. Classy’s goal is to be a growth engine for nonprofits and social enterprises, helping them engage with supporters through a remarkable giving experience. Since 2011, fundraising on the Classy platform has doubled each year—resulting in thousands of nonprofits collectively raising over half a billion dollars.
Did you know that over $390 billion is donated annually to U.S. nonprofits, yet only a small fraction of this number is donated online? This massive market has been devoid of significant innovation in technology for decades - with most modern technology companies focusing elsewhere. Therefore, this market is ripe for disruption.
Classy is a VC-backed SaaS company headquartered in San Diego, boasting a culture that is exciting, result-oriented, and above all else, committed to our mission. Our customers deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can transform the giving experience. We’d love for you to be a part of it. Today, the 225-person Classy team services over 3,000 nonprofit customers and also hosts the annual Classy Awards to shine a spotlight on the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe.
Classy has raised $53 million to-date in growth capital. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter: @Classy.