Recruiting Coordinator (6 month contract)
Classy was founded on core values that serve as our “true north”. It is important to us that these values jive with each and every person we hire (even on a contract basis).
We need some help heading into our busy hiring season! If our values resonate and you’ve got the skills required, we’d love to chat with you!
- Provide high touch communication to all candidates, ensuring they are always in the know.
- Coordinate comprehensive candidate logistics, including candidate travel, scheduling, and expenses.
- Coordinate and schedule complex interview schedules (phone, in-person, video conference) and act as point person on day of interview, where applicable.
- Assists recruitment team in ensuring accuracy of data in ATS.
- Participates in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with Classy policies and legal requirements.
- Assist in occasional resume screening/sourcing.
- Other People Team projects.
Who You Are:
- Adapt & Overcome - you put your problem solving skills to use every day
- Create Meaningful Value - you will move important hires forward in a timely manner
- Always be Learning - you are quick to grasp new ideas
Lead by Example - you are a steward of the Classy culture, and a company ambassador
Dream Big & Execute Smart - you are an expert at executing, but you are not afraid to re-imagine how things have always been done
- Stand for Something - you are the candidate champion ensuring a pristine candidate experience
- Typically requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills: able to work across multiple levels, functions and regions; able to clearly communicate
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred)
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment & experience with G-Suite
- Solid systems skills, expertise in applicant tracking system(s).
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.