We are looking for a passionate, high-performing salesperson with experience selling technology products and/or services. We want to talk to you if you have a history of exceeding sales quota, love the thrill of closing the deal, and are capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline; using a rigorous sales process and leveraging MEDDICC sales qualification methodology.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling. Responsible to source 70%+ of your own pipeline.
- Own the sales process for our SMB customers from sourcing the conversation to conducting thorough discovery calls to conducting the demo yourself to ultimately contract negotiation
- Artfully deliver web based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure approvals
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Become an expert on both the Classy suite of tools and the nonprofit industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
What you'll bring (Required):
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience selling technology products and/or services
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A love for the startup environment
- Ability to work in our downtown San Diego office (this is not a remote position)
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience collaborating with Sales Development
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Training on Sandler, MEDDICC, or other solutions based selling methodology
Our amazing perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- 20 hours paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
- Top-notch health benefits
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Fitness membership discounts
- Dog friendly office
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- New expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park baseball stadium and the ocean
- Classy Communities (Employee Resource Groups)
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.