We are looking for a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Account Executive with experience specifically selling technology products and/or services into the non-profit industry. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of building solid relationships. S/he also has experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and selling to multiple decision makers including C-Suite Executives.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of “smart” activity
- You have a strong desire to prospect, follow up on leads, and respond to RFP’s and help define a new segment for Classy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline to include, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts presentations to senior management
- Work hand-in-hand with our consulting partnerships to uncover new opportunities and foster ongoing relationships within the industry
- Skillfully deliver web-based and in-person presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and sales best practices
- Comfortable selling to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in complex orgs to create compelling events and secure buy-in
- Work closely with a team of Sales Development Reps to provide strategic direction and feedback
- Consistently overachieve your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years experience in positioning and selling large, complex software solutions
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale
- Experience acquiring new business
- Strong track record of achievement, preferably selling multiple cloud solutions
- Technically savvy and skilled in using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and other sales software tools
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Experience selling into the non profit space, specifically development offices a plus
- Travel required
OUR AWESOME PERKS!
- 29 days off annually including vacation + holidays
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- 20 hours paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Fitness membership discounts
- Pet friendly office
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- New expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park baseball stadium and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Originally started as a beach-side pub crawl to raise money for cancer research, Classy has built a powerful donor ecosystem that, since 2011, has helped thousands of organizations raise over half a billion dollars – with fundraising doubling on the platform every year since launch. Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and Malala Fund, to some of the world’s largest social organizations, such as Acumen Fund, Heifer International, and Shriners Hospitals for Children.
A VC-backed SaaS company based in San Diego, CA and recognized by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies for Social Good, Classy boasts a culture that is exciting, result-oriented, and above all else, committed to our mission. Our customers deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can transform the giving experience. We’d love for you to be a part of it. Today, the 225-person Classy team services over 3,000 nonprofit customers and also hosts the annual Classy Awards to shine a spotlight on the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Classy has raised $53 million to-date in growth capital. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter: @Classy.