Classy is looking for an individual with a passion for learning and coaching others to join our Training Team. The Associate Training Manager will be responsible for working with the existing training team to execute new and existing trainings across the organization. S/he will help identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that increase performance and employee satisfaction.
The Training Team works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
Associate Training Manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, observation and consultation with line managers
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Continued self-education and self growth for optimal effectiveness
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Coach and develop our team of Sales Reps
- 2+ years corporate experience in sales training
- Proven, consistent performance in a full-cycle sales role, preferably in internet/SaaS
- Ability to speak in front of a group clearly, concisely and enthusiastically
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus points: Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
Our awesome perks!
- 29 days off annually including vacation + holidays
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- 20 hours paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Fitness membership discounts
- Pet friendly office
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- New expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park baseball stadium and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Originally started as a beach-side pub crawl to raise money for cancer research, Classy has built a powerful donor ecosystem that, since 2011, has helped thousands of organizations raise over half a billion dollars – with fundraising doubling on the platform every year since launch. Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and Malala Fund, to some of the world’s largest social organizations, such as Acumen Fund, Heifer International, and Shriners Hospital s for Children.
A VC-backed SaaS company based in San Diego, CA and recognized by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies for Social Good, Classy boasts a culture that is exciting, result-oriented, and above all else, committed to our mission. Our customers deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can transform the giving experience. We’d love for you to be a part of it. Today, the 225-person Classy team services over 3,000 nonprofit customers and also hosts the annual Classy Awards to shine a spotlight on the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe.