About the Role:
This position is responsible for delivering a best-in-class CRM experience through the thoughtful coordination of all CRM facing activities and content, including but not limited to internal data analysis & external data injection, community management and achieving CRM KPIs (Repeat, Retention, Reactivation, Loyalty) & revenue consequently. The role requires a strong analytical & process mindset with good communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive quality subscriber and customer growth.
You are familiar with consumer facing marketplace or product and have experience working in a hyper growth environment. You have a passion for all things social media and marketing, while completing tasks with great time management and attention to detail.
You’ll sit in a small, growing marketing team and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with different tasks where necessary. You’ll grow with the support from the existing team and through self learning.
- Take ownership of CRM strategy development for customer engagement process, to ensure a steady growth on LTV.
- Oversee all aspects of CRM day-to-day operations including campaign launches and execution, content management, business performance analysis & review.
- Conduct customer segmentation to target and develop personalized campaigns.
- Develop customer behaviour-targeted communication programs, drive strategies for optimizing the data capture of customers to optimize growth
- Initiate CRM activities in the areas of data analytics, outbound marketing program and other social initiatives on different platforms such as WeChat and RED.
- Analyze customer database (eg. customer purchasing behaviour, segmentation and customer insights etc.) to formulate, drive and deliver creative ideas on data-driven CRM marketing activities, and other social initiatives on different platforms such as WeChat communities/ mini program/RED to improve retention.
- Manage customer services and use CX as one of the CRM tools to optimise customer experience.
- Design and implement targeted, timely loyalty and membership programs to create and enhance customer engagement to platforms and build a sustainable revenue stream.
- Manage our communities both online and offline
- Assist other projects where necessary
Skills & Experience:
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- 3+ years of experience in managing CRM program, experience in a global brand business would be a plus
- Hands-on experience of WeChat ecosystem with a strong understanding of marketing, data structure, operational databases and segmentation.
- Proven ability in optimizing and expanding CRM program (revenue driven) with cross-departments.
- Ability to work cross functional and build effective relationships with different stakeholders.
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrable data analytics experience; able to analyse consumer, social media, CRM technology and transform data into actionable insights
- Active interest in the fitness and wellness industry would be a plus.
Who we are:
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much-needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.