The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with top corporate partners by helping them grow their employee engagement on ClassPass
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with every day!)
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with onboarding of new business
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- A strategic problem solver with the ability to face problems head on and be proactive in finding solutions
- A mastery of time management, ready to balance multiple client requests and competing priorities
- Complimentary ClassPass credit plan
- Employer paid comprehensive health plan for Employees
- Employer supplemented (70%) health plans for eligible dependents
- Pre-tax savings elections, FSA, Dependent Care and Commuter plans
- 401k planning
- Generous paid parental leave plans for live birth and adoption after 90 days of employment
- Annual accrual of 20 days of PTO, accrual and ability to utilize begins on day one of employment
- 12 paid observed Holidays and 1 floating holiday
- Work from home flexibility and stipend
- Virtual events and team building activities
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.