About the role
We’re looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented FP&A Analyst to our team to support our growing organization. In this role you’ll support the creation and delivery of our monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages and our annual operating plan, help to build budgets and forecasts, monitor actual performance and investigate/communicate deviances vs plan. You’ll also be responsible for completing ad hoc analyses in support of various cross functional organizations, and for monitoring the health of critical business processes.
- Lead the month end close process in close collaboration with the finance team, ensuring the accuracy of P&Ls by investigating discrepant or anomalous data
- Support the creation of forward-looking financial forecasts and budgets for the business, including the annual operating plan well as nearer and longer term forecasts (monthly, quarterly, and five year); identifying drivers of variance between our financial projections and actual performance
- Develop and support processes for monitoring the health of critical business processes, including payments, revenue collection, and partner payouts, and collaborate cross functionally on mitigation of failed or fraudulent processes
- Enable effective decision making through driving ad hoc pieces of financial analysis (e.g., partner prepayments, ROI) and competitive analysis (e.g. pricing, promotions)
- Support the delivery of regular communications on financial performance and trends to Functional and Executive Leadership
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills; experience with SQL, Looker or Tableau, and Anaplan preferred
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Motivated, proactive and curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Complimentary ClassPass credit plan
- Employer paid comprehensive health plan for Employees
- Employer supplemented (70%) health plans for eligible dependents
- Pre-tax savings elections, FSA, Dependent Care and Commuter plans
- 401k planning
- Generous paid parental leave plans for live birth and adoption after 90 days of employment
- Annual accrual of 20 days of PTO, accrual and ability to utilize begins on day one of employment
- 12 paid observed Holidays and 1 floating holiday
- Work from home flexibility and stipend
- Virtual events and team building activities
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.